CMI Level 3 Diploma in First Line Management
- Entry requirements: Please see entry requirements below.
The level 3 diploma covers a wide range of business disciplines that all managers require, such as:
- Personal development as a first line manager
- Resource planning
- Meeting stakeholder needs
- Managing and communicating information
- Identifying development opportunities
- Improving team performance
The course is designed for those new to management from a variety of sectors.
Our Level 3 diploma is delivered via a blend of evening classes throughout the year with support from our virtual learning environment and is designed to fit around the busy working lives of today’s management professionals
Fees – £1,800* which includes tuition and CMI membership.
Other costs: Books, stationery and sundry materials
Please contact us to discuss entry requirements.
Entry points in February, May and September the course is delivered over a year.
* Payment can be made in full (for all units) at the start of the course or in instalments at the start of each unit. Please contact our Finance Office for more details.