Services from Careers
During your time at Buckingham, you can use the resources of the Careers Service to plan your career. After graduating we recommend that you sign up to ‘My Prospects’, details below:
Register today for the following benefits from the Careers Service and www.prospects.ac.uk:
- Create and edit saved job searches.
- Be alerted by email of new vacancies matching your saved job searches.
- Search the careers events calendar and maintain your careers diary.
We work in close partnership with Prospects.ac.uk – the UK’s official graduate careers website – to offer you the following range of services exclusively from My Prospects:
- Create a tailored job or postgraduate course searches.
- Receive the latest jobs and courses direct to your email or mobile.
- Receive Prospects.ac.uk newsletter and Prospects Graduate digital magazine – packed with the latest news and vacancies.
- Access career planning tools, including Prospects Planner.
- Have your CV checked by a professional and receive free careers advice.**
- Use your online CV and apply for Postgraduate course opportunities.**
** For graduates
I’d like to sign up to My Prospects and gain access to the above services.
See also: Job vacancies at the University.