Kindness runs like a seam through everything we do at the University of Buckingham. It’s down to the generosity of people like you that, each and every year, around £800,000 is available in bursary and hardship funding.
With your help, we have been able to support students either with the gap between the level they can borrow or as they struggle with a sudden and unanticipated change in circumstances.
It is our aim, via the Invisible Kindness Campaign, to sustain the studies of our more vulnerable students.
Every gift, however large or small, makes a real difference.
- Every £100 raised could provide a vital hardship payment to a student struggling to make ends meet
- Every £1,000 raised could provide a Buckingham Bursary to help close the gap between the UK student loans available
- Every £5,000 raised will close a one-year funding gap
- A major gift of £30,000 will fund an international student at Buckingham for two years, building a global networks of likeminded graduates
- A major gift of £160,000 will train a future Buckingham Doctor, making a difference to UK or global healthcare
Your gift to Buckingham will make a real difference. We will put your generosity to good use.