Supporting Documents

Don’t forget your transcripts and references

In order to process your application we need your most recent academic transcripts or results, and one reference from your current or last school / college (two if you are applying for postgraduate study). Visa nationals also need to complete a Visa Information Form.

Your reference should be written by somebody who has taught you, demonstrating your ability as a student and your suitability for university study. If it is more than 5 years since you left full-time education it may be written by your employer. It should then be posted, faxed, or scanned and emailed to the Admissions Office where we will process it as part of your application.

Reference Form (PDF) (66 KB)
Visa Information Form (Word) (34 KB)
Visa Information Form (PDF) (73 KB)

Find Your Course

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on StumbleUponShare on Google+Email this to someone