Other Library Catalogues
The current University of Buckingham Library catalogue holds details of all books, journals, CDs, DVDs and audio cassettes available in the Library, including links to e-journals and e-books. eLibrary OPAC, the Library’s web-based library catalogue, can be accessed from anywhere via the World Wide Web.
Other Library Catalogues:
- COPAC: a national OPAC providing unified access to the online catalogues of some of the largest university research libraries in the UK and Ireland including the British Library Public Catalogue.
- British Library Public Catalogue: a service for the searching and ordering of documents from the British Library’s collections. This is also accessible through COPAC.
- Library of Congress: the American national library
- London Library: a subscription library with an extensive collection of books and periodicals in English and all major European languages within the arts and humanities.
- Libraries of the World: this site lists national library catalogues alphabetically by country.
- WorldCat: search for books, music, videos or articles and locate them in nearby libraries.