Diploma in Digital Marketing
The University of Buckingham Business School now runs the Diploma in Digital Marketing. This course is run as a part-time evening class in a similar way to the existing Chartered Institute of Marketing courses, The Introductory Certificate in Marketing, The Professional Certificate in Marketing and The Professional Diploma in Marketing.
This Diploma in Digital Marketing comprises 3 units as follows:
- Marketing and Consumer Behaviour (a double unit): *£800 – classes start September
- Digital Marketing Essentials: *£400 – classes start November
- Digital Marketing Planning: *£400 –classes start December
All units are assessed by assignment.
You need to be educated to at least A-level standard (or equivalent) and fulfil at least one of these criteria:
- Have a suitable competence in a marketing role.
- Hold any recognised UK degree or equivalent Level 5 qualification.
- Have a relevant Level 3 or above qualification e.g. CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing, CIPR Advanced Certificate in PR, etc.
If English isn’t your first language, you will also need to provide us with evidence of at least IELTS 6.5 proficiency or Trinity ISE III/IV.
In addition, some students may hold CIM qualifications already, which can provide an exemption from the first double unit, Marketing and Consumer Behaviour – please email Debbie Stanbury for more information.
- CIM Affiliate (Studying) Membership – £144 membership fee
- Assignment registration fees (payable to CIM). Typically £85 per assignment.
- Books, stationery and sundry materials.
* Payment can be made in full (for all 3 units) at the start of the course or in instalments at the start of each unit. Please contact our Finance Office for more details.
- If you would like to find out more, please email Debbie Stanbury (firstname.lastname@example.org), or phone +44 (0)1280 820144.
- There are start dates throughout the year. Please contact us to discuss and for information about when you could join the course.